All About Passive
Passive Voice Tense has very important role in Basic English grammar as we know that it is less spoken in english language but it has very important role in english language meaning of passive voice tense is when ever we don't know about subject and we focus on object so at that time we use passive voice tense, for more visit here all about passive voice tense.
List of Passive voice
- Present simple passive voice
- Present continuous passive voice
- Present perfect passive voice
- Past simple passive voice
- Past continuous passive voice
- Past perfect passive voice
- Future simple passive voice
- Future Perfect passive voice
Present Simple Passive Voice
Present simple passive voice tense is used to tell about universal truth, our repeated actions, daily activities, habitual activities and those actions which happens again and again same like present simple active voice tense but there is little bit difference we use verb 3rd form in passive voice.
- Football is played.
- Clothes are ironed.
- English is spoken.
- punishment are given to students.
- Capital punishment is given to big criminals.
Present Continuous Passive Voice
present Continuous passive voice tense is used for running that action which is in process at the time of speaking. when we indicate to some one that this work is in working and its helping verb is (Is/Am/Are + being). Here are some examples of present progressive passive tense.
- Class is being taken by the teacher.
- Movie is being watched.
- Punishment is being given to students.
- Food is being distributed to flood victim.
- Ali is being called by the teacher.
Present Perfect Passive Voice
Present perfect passive voice tense is used for those action which started in the past and ended in the past but connected with the present. we use has / have as a helping verb with third form. here are some examples of present perfect passive voice tense.
- Fees have been submitted to school.
- Government has been cracked down again the criminals.
- Iphone 8 has been launched.
- Nasa has been reached on mars planet.
- Alina has been got first position in school.
Past Simple Passive Voice Tense
Past simple passive voice tense talks about those action which started in past and ended in the past. we use was / were + (been) these helping verbs. and as we know that we use verb third form in passive.
- Assignments were given in school.
- investigation was taken by police.
- Difficult questions were asked in examination paper.
- Thief was caught by police.
- Action was taken on citizens appeal.
Past Progressive passive Voice Tense
Past continuous passive voice tense is used for past running action which is in working at the time of speaking. when we indicate to some one that this work was in working and its helping verb is (was/were + being). Here are some examples of past progressive passive tense.
- Food was being sold.
- Dinner was being having.
- Class was being conducting by the teacher.
- Questions were being asked by the teacher.
- Announcement was being announced in the hal.
Past Perfect Passive Voice Tense
Past perfect passive voice tense is used for completed action before past simple tense its helping verb is had + (been) and as we know that we use verb 3rd form in passive.
- Fight had been fought.
- Criminals had been caught.
- Message had been sent to him.
- Car had been fixed at that time.
- New policies of company had been informed to employes.
Future Simple Passive Voice Tense
Future simple passive voice tense is used for future prediction, threat, instant decision and possibility. and its helping verb is (will be).
- Lecture will be conducted today.
- Final exams will be conducted soon.
- Party will be given to new students.
- Magic show will be showed in today's event.
- Today dinner will be given to you all friends.
Future Perfect Passive Voice Tense
We use future perfect passive for those actions which will be completed in future may be its near in future and its helping verb is will have + been and also verb third form will be used.
- Class will have been taken.
- Movie will have been ended.
- Thief will have been caught red handed.
- flight will have been landed at that time.
- Final digree will have been given to students.